Career with us!
Open Position: Manager/Senior Executive, Business Development
You will identify new opportunities and/or innovate new service offerings as part of the Association’s business development strategy. You will engage key internal stakeholders to support cross-functional collaboration for business development activities and bring to market new initiatives. You will service and maintain existing partnerships.
- Research and analyse emerging trends, new businesses and business relationships to identify partnership and growth opportunities
- Propose strategies to leverage relationships and network for business opportunities and partnerships
- Engage internal stakeholders to adapt existing products and services for new business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify cost elements for project and structure business model/pricing proposal
- Implement new market entry and resource management plans
- Manage the Association’s sponsorship efforts including sourcing new and retaining existing sponsors and partners
- Establish good rapport with sponsors and partners
- Support the Association’s major transformation projects
You must be independent and insightful, show strong business acumen and is able to source for growth opportunities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Possess relevant qualifications in Management, Marketing, Business or other related disciplines
- Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a partnership management, business development, sales or marketing-related role, with proven track record of building strong customer and stakeholder relationships at various levels
- Have proven track record in executing programmes and initiatives
- Demonstrate competency in project management, project operations and launch activations
- Be well-organised and be able to cope with large amount of administrative workload
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight datelines
- Be creative, commercially savvy, results-focused and possess good business acumen
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Possess strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Apply by sending your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to volunteer with the SBA?
Would you like to volunteer for the SBA’s events? We are always on the lookout for volunteers for events such as the Singapore Badminton Open, Youth International, National Open Championships and more!
Volunteer responsibilities can vary from fetching players at the airport, to being a technical official on court! We are seeking volunteers from all walks of life.
Do send us an email at email@example.com if you are keen to volunteer for our events.